Regional Business Development Executive (Middle East, Europe, South America, Asia)
Exciting opportunity to join award winning and fast-growing startup in the field of agricultural commodity trading. Are you a real sales hunter and ready to be challenged to sell an innovative and unique data platform in the Agricultural commodity industry? We are looking for you! Please send us a motivational cover letter and CV to [email protected] and tell us why we should hire you and for which region.
- Pro-active sales to new and existing AgFlow accounts
- Build and manage the sales pipeline for from lead generation to closure
- Lead business development activities, research companies, identify key players, generate interest, and develop relationships with important stakeholders through multiple channels (cold calling, email marketing, events)
- Assist in customer success program with focus on current AgFlow clients (support, upsell and renewals)
- Develop necessary partnerships with brokers active in the grains, oilseed and vegoil markets
- Assist marketing team with content marketing strategy
- Sharing industry insights and news on AgFlow social media accounts
- Generate content from AgFlow analytics to target new leads
- Participate in AgFlow webinars to generate new leads
- Exhibit and promote AgFlow at key events throughout the year
- Industry knowledge about agricultural commodity trading mainly across grains, oilseeds and vegoils markets (one of the commodity groups is sufficient)
- Passionate about innovation and technology
- Excellent English speaking and writing, additional languages such as Russian, Arabic, French and Spanish is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive attitude who knows how to work independently
- Remote positions available, we are flexible!
- Competitive commission based salary
- Ready for a challenge!